The following payment methods are accepted in our official website:
Credit card: TP-Link Hong Kong accepts VISA or Mastercard payments made through their official website. The payment process is encrypted with SSL to ensure the security of customers' personal information.
Other payment methods: American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Alipay, Alipay HK, WeChat Pay, WeChat Pay HK, FPS, Shop Pay.
TP-Link offers free shipping for orders over HKD350. For orders below HKD350, an additional shipping fee of HKD50 will be charged. Shipping is done through SF Express and can be delivered to local commercial buildings and residential addresses.
- Orders that are placed with successful payment before 12:00 pm on working days* (excluding public holidays in Hong Kong) will generally be shipped within two working days and delivered by a third-party logistics company.
- Orders that are placed with successful payment after 12:00 pm on weekdays, Saturday/Sunday, or public holiday will generally be shipped after two working days and delivered by a third-party logistics company.
- Shipping usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive.
- If the delivery address is a non-commercial address or a remote area, an additional working day may be required for delivery.
- If the delivery address is a mailing address, it must be an address where the customer can personally receive the goods or have them collected by an authorized person. PO Box or hotel addresses/room numbers are not accepted as mailing addresses.
- The above information is for reference only. Actual delivery time may vary depending on various factors such as the value of the goods, packaging weight, logistics company staffing arrangements, local weather, and traffic conditions.
- If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, the customer will need to collect the purchased product from a designated store.
*Working days refer to Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- Changing Delivery Address:
Our system currently does not support changing delivery information or orders. If you need to change the delivery address after selecting products, please contact TP-Link’s customer service as soon as possible.
** If you have received a shipping notice (i.e., the order has already been recorded on the shipping label), it means your order may have been packed and is ready for delivery. Therefore, you cannot modify the delivery address.
All orders are non-returnable and non-refundable unless the product is out of stock or has an obvious packaging defect.
If you receive damaged or incomplete products, you must contact TP-Link’s customer service within 7 days (counting from the date of signature on receipt) at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an exchange, and provide the following information for TP-Link to follow up and record:
- Product pictures or videos showing the damaged area of the product
- Product model number
- Order number
- Delivery receipt
- Contact information
After receiving the exchanged product, TP-Link will test it for any quality issues. If any quality issues are found, TP-Link will immediately arrange for a new product of the same model to be replaced.
However, the following conditions must be met:
- The product has been verified by our company to have quality issues.
- The original packaging and all original accessories and their packaging are still intact.
If the exchange request is approved, TP-Link will arrange courier to collect the defective product and replace it with a new one and rearrange the delivery process.
Please note that only one exchange per order is allowed. If the exchange conditions are not met, TP-Link will not accept the exchange request. You will need to collect the product from TP-Link’s designated store.
In case of any disputes, TP-Link reserves the right to make the final decision.
TP-Link Privacy Statement
This statement provides policy outline of TP-Link in respect to TP-Link E-shop, related and action websites (collectively TP-Link) regarding the collection and use of personal data.
- Purpose of collection of personal data
The provision of any personal data by you or on your behalf to TP-Link shall be voluntary and shall be deemed to authorize our TP-Link to collect, retain, update and use your personal data for purpose below.
- Operating daily for provision of goods, facilities and services to you;
- Providing additional goods, facilities and services to you as they may arise form time to time;
- Marketing and direct marketing purposes, and issuing any advertising and/or marketing materials, from TP-Link, TP-Link associated factories and TP-Link authorized service providers, to you;
- Performing statistical analysis and marketing research of your habit and behavior for the purpose of product and/or services improvement and provision;
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law;
- Achieving any other lawful purposes relating to any aforesaid purposes
- Enforcing any legal or other rights that TP-Link may have against you.
TP-Link reserves the right to refuse to withhold process of your application or provision of any service to you unless and until the personal data required by TP-Link is provided.
- Use of personal data
TP-Link respects data privacy and will ensure the confidentiality of collected personal data but may provide such information under circumstances below:
- Any agent, contractor or third party service providers, upon agreement on abiding data protection and security requirements of TP-Link, who provides, including but not limited to, administration, operations, products, services and subsequent production to TP-Link;
- Any agent authorized by TP-Link from time to time to process your personal data;
- If TP-Link plans to merge with or be acquired by that business. This may include any organization involved in a merger, transfer, or sale of our assets or business;
- Protecting and defending the rights or property of TP-Link or third parties, including enforcing agreements, policies and term of use;
- In an emergency, including to protect the safety of our employees or any person;
- Complying with relevant laws, regulatory requirements, and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process.
TP-Link shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that the personal data provided by you shall be kept confidential and be placed in secure locations. TP-Link shall further exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity, prudence and competence of the persons who have access to such data.
- Special provisions for personal data held by TP-Link on the internet
TP-Link shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure confidentiality of your personal data on the internet, but may collect and use such information according to the aforementioned “Purpose of collection of personal data” and “Use of personal data”.
- By assessing TP-link through our website, including TP-Link E-shop, related and action websites (“Site”), you shall be deemed to agree to the terms and conditions in this statement;
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by TP-Link from time to time through the Site is stored in secure and safe storage;
- TP-Link may reuse and republish your post information in public areas in our products and services, including but not limited to communities, forums, blog or reviews;
- TP-Link may use “cookies” on the “Site” so as to a) enable you to complete the application process of products and services, b) improve and develop products and services of TP-Link, c) personalize the Site for you, d) build online profile for you, e) advertise and market to you subject to applicable legal requirements, which may include sending promotional communications, targeting advertising and presenting you with relevant offers. You may disallow “cookies” at any time on your web browser.
- Use of personal data in Direct Marketing
TP-Link will not sell your personal data, but intends to use a customer’s personal data in direct marketing and may not so use the data unless TP-Link has received the customer’s consent (which includes an indication of no objection) to such intended use. TP-Link may use the name, contact details, products and services portfolio information, transaction patterns and behavior, consumption preferences, financial background and demographic data in direct marketing. If you do not wish TP-Link to use or provide to any other persons your personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying TP-Link, in which event TP-Link must, without charge to you, cease to use or provide to other persons your personal data for use in direct marketing.
TP-Link Official eshop operated by Felton Distribution Limited.